Let’s breathe out all that didn’t serve us in 2019 and breathe in all the life force for 2020, setting our intention for the New Year! NourElise will be leading the session, skillfully guiding you through dynamic conscious breathing and allowing you to embark on an inward journey supported by the sound of music.
DATE: Sunday, December 29th
TIME: 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
LOCATION: Union Square Yoga
REGISTER: email@example.com (spots are limited!)
Breathwork is used as a tool to access parts of oneself that aren’t easy to get to on the surface. It’s a powerful self-exploration journey to the inner world. The process will put an individual in an expansive state of consciousness to access the inner healer, detect blocks and patterns that lie in the body, and discover the inner workings that need attention. Breath helps us release unnecessary energy from the body. This is a great way to complete the old year, and open you to the energies that you need for the coming year. We will be focused on calling in your New Year with powerful intention.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Each Breathwork session is unique and experiences vary from one individual to another, as well as from one Breathwork session to the next. You may experience the following, but your experience is not limited to:
- Reduced stress, tension or constriction
- Feelings of openness, connection, love, peace, clarity and / or gratitude
- Release of trauma or mental, physical and emotional blocks
- Release of anxiety, depression, fear, grief and / or anger
- Access to unconscious memories relevant to your healing
- Deeper states of consciousness and inspiration
- Downloads about your work, relationships, health conditions or other
- Dress comfortably and warm!
- No food 2 hours prior
- Bring with you:
- Eye mask if you have one
- Water bottle
- Pen & paper or journal
Looking forward to supporting you on this journey!