DATE Sunday August 18
TIME 9:30 am > 6:00 pm – Lunch Break 1:00 pm > 2:00 pm
Do you want to take your health into your own hands? Do you aspire to confidently help others feel better? This class will introduce you to Reiki; a technique that will allow you to do that!
Reiki is based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into a body by means of touch to activate natural healing processes in order to restore physical and emotional wellbeing.
Some of the themes that will be covered:
- The truth about energetic therapy
- How to increase self-healing and reduce pain and stress
- The chakra system and the blockages related to each one of them
- Balance of the body, mind and spirit
- Awakening of two energy channels to self-heal
- Connection with your divine self and the elements
- Access a powerful free energy field
- Accelerate healing of your loved ones
The workshop also includes
- Practice on self and other bodies.
- A Reiki Level 1 manual.
Upon completion you will receive a Certificate of completion of Level 1 DivineYu Usui Reiki
What is Reiki?
Reiki is an energetic treatment by laying on of hands. It is also a method of deep relaxation and a philosophy of life, a path of spiritual awakening. In other words its a stress-reduction method, which fosters harmony and balance of mind, emotions and body, as well as happiness and spiritual evolution.
Reiki allows you to connect better to your body and the energies within it. It helps you recognize the different layers of yourself to heal each one of them to discover your inner being and deepest nature.
Through Reiki you will discover yourself and identify new resources and ways to take care of yourself. It allows you to remember your own healing powers. With practice, this tool becomes a precious ally, an everyday companion, an energy always present and accessible that brings you a little closer to your inner light by the day.
Be ready for a life changing experience!