Dear sweet Union Square Yogis,
We are pleased to announce….scratch that, and let’s start again….We are super excited to announce that Union Square Yoga is reopening its doors as of Monday June 8
We have a whole set of new information and changes regarding our re-entry into a new reality. A new schedule, a new teacher, a new registration method and policy, new prices in LBP, it’s all in here, so please take a moment to read thoroughly, to avoid all confusion and remain well informed.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact our studio manager Hassane Mourad at +961 81 862 608
We look forward to moving, breathing, meditating, chanting, dancing and laughing with all of you
You can find our weekly schedule here
Please be advised that our schedule is temporary and will gradually transition into the full-fledged one, once students’ attendance is more steady and regular.
We are also very excited to inform you that Layal Buheiry has joined our team again. Those of you who have already practiced with Layal in the past, know this is big news, and are probably as excited as we are to have her infuse the space with her beautiful presence all over again.
We have switched to an all Lebanese Pounds economy and new prices and packages are in effect as of now. If you have a package from pre-covid, you will of course be given an extension of x amount of time, depending on each case.
Also, please note that we understand any financial restrictions you may have, given the challenges we are all facing at the moment, so please reach out to us should that be the case, and we will figure out a way to help you maintain your practice.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
As of now, all registrations and payments will go through the In2 app, an online booking and payment gateway we have partnered with for your convenience and ours. Download the app, find USQY in “studios” and then access our schedule, buy any package you want, sign up for class, or cancel your attendance.
- Number of spots is limited to 15 in order to maintain physical distance, so please be mindful to always unregister should you be prevented from attending the class at any time during the day and up until class time, so someone else can benefit from your spot and also to prevent losing one class from your pack
- If you are on waiting list because class is full, you will be automatically notified by email when a spot becomes available, so make sure to keep an eye on your emails up until time of class.
- As per our last minute cancellation policy, a class will be scratched off your package if you cancel your attendance within less than an hour prior to class. (You will not lose a class off your pack if you cancel your attendance between time of registration and the one hour mark prior to class time)
- If you have a class card from prior to lockdown, please select “Pre Covid-19 package” when booking for class. You will obviously not be charged but will be able to secure your spot in class.
BOOK YOUR CLASSES NOW | Week of June 8
- Monday June 8 | 7:00 pm | SPICE FLOW with Danielle Abisaab
- Tuesday June 9 | 6:00 pm | FUNDAMENTAL FLOW with Amelia Charles
- Wednesday June 10 | 6:30 pm | HONEY FLOW with Layal Buheiry
- Wednesday June 10 | 8:30 pm | RESTORATIVE YOGA with Elias Salamoun
- Thursday June 10 | 6:00 pm | Zoom Class with Danielle Abisaab (Invite and link will follow)
- Thursday June 11 | 7:45 pm | LED MEDITATION with Rony Mecattaf
- Friday June 12 | 7:00 pm | REUSI DAT TON with Sukha Hassane Mourad
USQY HYGENE MEASURES
We are maintaining our hygiene measures and enforcing new ones to ensure your safety and avoid provoking any uneasiness related to our current situation
- In addition to regularly and thoroughly cleaning our studio, (mats sprayed and wiped with antiseptic solution after each class, then washed on a regular basis, eye masks washed after each sound session…etc) we are providing hand sanitizer at the registration desk, for you to use upon entering the studio
- We will no longer be using towels in the bathroom, but rather paper towels
- We will no longer offer dates and nuts at the registration desk to avoid many hands digging in, but we will definitely replace them with something else you can snack on, on your way out
- Whomever is handling registration will be wearing gloves and a mask, and we have asked everyone on our team to regularly wash their hands thoroughly
- All our teachers will refrain from providing a head massage at the end of class until further notice.
STUDENTS HYGENE MEASURES
Conversely we kindly ask that you helpus keep USQY a safe space and our community healthy, by observing the following practices we have no doubt you are already familiar with:
- If you are feeling ill or have recently visited a location with a known outbreak, or have just gotten back from abroad, we ask that you be mindful of our entire community and join us for a class at a later time.
- Even though there is nothing to worry about, we still recommend that you buy your own yoga mat, or bring a towel to place over ours. It will make you feel safer.
- Please, please, please, remove your shoes outside, and place them under the bench, ABOSLUTELY NO SHOES INSIDE the studio.
- Clean your hands with the hand gel sanitizer upon entering the studio, and once you go past registration, make sure to wash your hands with soap and water in the bathroom.
- Make sure to come early to change and setup for class. WE WILL ONLY ALLOW 2 PEOPLE AT A TIME IN THE CHANGING ROOM, same goes for end of class, so will require more time for everyone to be ready before class starts.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth as much as it is possible.