* DATE Aug 12 to Sep 6 Weekly Classes and Workshops (see detailed program below)
* TIME Weekly Classes 7:00 AM > 8:45 AM | Workshops 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
* DETAILED PROGRAM OF CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
- Program introduction | Free sessions Sun Aug 4 and 11 | 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Weekly classes every Monday (Aug 12 / 19 / 26 / Sep 2) Wednesday (Aug 14 / 21 / 28 / Sep 4) and Friday (Aug 16 / 23 / 30 / Sep 6) from 7:00 am till 8:45 am
- Workshop Saturday August 17, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Talk Sunday August 25, from 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm
* PRICE $200 for 12 classes and two workshops OR 25.000 LP per drop in class | $30 per Workshop
* REGISTER email@example.com
“Our true home is not in the past. Our true home is not in the future. Our true home is in the here and the now. Life is available only in the here and the now, and it is our true home.
Mindfulness is the energy that helps us recognize the conditions of happiness that are already present in our lives.”Thich Nhat Hanh
DESTINATION MINDFULNESS is a 4 weeks program designed to assist youin experiencing a sustainable state of mindfulness by harmonizing your inner psyche. At its core, the program emanates from an ancient self-healing system that is a major aspect of Traditional Medicine in Thailand, Reusi Dat Ton (Commonly known as Thai yoga).
PROGRAM TO FEATURE
Physical practice – Dynamic movement, postures, acupressure, stretching and breathing exercises (8 sessions)
Mental practice – Mindful breathing meditation (4 sessions)
Workshop – Intro to human anatomy and physiology (1 session)
Talk – The Buddha and his teachings (1 session)
Daily homework – Building new daily physical and mental habits
Resources – Practitioners’ Guide E-booklet, weekly online content
Your principal purpose, throughout the month, is to cultivate mindfulness while exploring your own body & mind, and understanding how they function.
If you are seeking a fresher perspective on life and a way into mindful living, this program may be of value to you.
Sukha Hassane Mourad is a friendly traveler who’s been immersed in the topic of self-healing for the last 9 years; flowing in spirals across Peru, Thailand and Lebanon. He’s been an avid student of Traditional Thai Medicine and a practitioner of Reusi Dat Ton for over 5 years. Received his bodywork and RDT teacher training in 2014, Chiang Mai.
A summary of his other studies, training and practice includes master plants, silence, mindfulness, yoga, sacred sexuality, tarot, dance and permaculture.