– Date: 23 February, 2020
– Time: 5pm – 8pm
– Facilitated by: Maya Abou Chedid
– Register +961 3 502123
– Location: UnIon Square Yoga Studio
– Optional: Tobacco cleanse
– Symbolic exchange: 20000 LBP
– Magical tea & light snacks are offered afterwards
The most fertile times for change are the times where one feels like there’s nothing else to loose and one of the ways to reflect on this is how we can work on shifting our own perspectives to approach life with grace and from a healthier, kinder, compassionate and loving way to truly embody who we are and how we can manifest that in our individual and collective world.
We are gathering to meet each other as we are in our rawness, vulnerabilities and openness to experience change & be witnessed by others in the latter.
The sacred space is set to welcome connection and communication on deeper levels. What each person needs at this time in their life and how to bring that into your ceremony with awareness and focus.
Pure Tobacco (called Mapacho) is an amazing medicine spirit and teacher. It will be our ally in this gathering along with other helping spirits.
Tobacco is offered as an option and the intake route is the nose (in liquid form). It is a deep cleanser. It clears the vision and helps remove blockages on the physical & energetic levels. It is also an amazing grounding force that mediates the connection with the body hence will assist the embodiment of the new moon that is the symbolic expression of the shadows within.
We will be:
– Cleansing and clearing the heaviness manifesting in many ways.
– Grounding and connecting to the body.
– Regaining a sense of centeredness in the current challenges taking place on many levels.
– Re-connecting again with the helping spirits and light beings to support everyone in their process and feel love, in practice.
This gathering is open for everyone who resonates with the above and feels like being a part of a group that will support his/her process.
If you would like to join and have any questions, please contact Maya on 03-502123.
Places are limited. Please confirm your attendance by Friday, February 21.
Looking forward to meeting and sharing sacred space with you.